Terms & Conditions
Terms and Conditions
These terms and conditions are applicable for the website www.arbour.in and instances thereof include all related applications of the Website ("You" or "Your" or "Yourself" or "User") described terms on which the Company offers you access to the Website. Read the terms and conditions carefully before using, viewing, accessing or ordering on the website or accessing any material, information or services through the website. As a user of the website, we shall imply unconditional acceptance of all the terms and conditions and your agreement will be legally bound by the same.
The Website is an Internet-based portal owned and operated by Arbour. Use of the Website is offered with acceptance of all the terms, conditions and notices contained in the Terms, along with any amendments are made by the Company at its sole discretion and posted on the Website.This includes the way of imposing any charge for access to or use of a Service stated below. By (i) using this Website or any service or facility provided via this Website in any way; or (ii) merely browsing the Website, You agree that you have completely read, understood and agreed to be bound by these Terms and condition’s homepage. The Company shall not be required to notify you of any changes made to the Terms or the revised Terms shall be made available on the Website.
You are requested to regularly visit the home page of www.arbour.in to view the last Terms. Periodically you accept all such changes.
Order Delivery and return policies
· * Any product ordered from Arbour website or Arbour showroom outlet will be delivered within 8 -10 working days.
· * In case, the customer is not satisfied with the product they can return at the point of delivery, Shipping / Handling charges will be applicable.
· * Bulk order will be executed with advance payment/purchase order only.
The Terms of Offer for sales are as follows.
1. The person should be at least18 years of age to use the Website for purchasing Products or avail any Services through the Website. If you don’t nor confirm the qualification, you are not permitted to purchase any Products or avail of the Services from the website.
2. The Company reserves the right to refuse the access to the Website, and/or purchase of Products and/or use the Services offered at the Website any time for any reason or without providing any reasons.
3. The user is responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of the user Information, and responsible activities that occur under the User Account. You agree to notify Arbour of any unauthorized use of Your user Account Information or breach of security, and (b) Always ensure you exit from Your Account at the end of every session.
4. The absence of any notification from of any purchase transaction made on the Website through Your Account and/or in your name we request you to bring to our notice. Arbour cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage arising due to noncompliance with these conditions. The user will be held liable for losses incurred by Arbour or any other user of or visitor to the Website due to the authorized or unauthorized use of You’re the user Account. Thus, keeping the Account Information secure and confidential is the user responsibility.
5. The Account Information given to us by you on the Website during registration should be complete, accurate and up-to-date.
6 In case of untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete information that is suspected under reasonable grounds Arbour has the right to suspend or terminate.
7. You agree to use the Website and the materials provided therein only for purposes that are permitted practices of the website or guide in the relevant jurisdictions.
8.You shall solely be responsible for maintaining the necessary computer equipment and Internet connections are required to access, use and transact on the Website.
9. The Website and elements such as all text, graphics, visual interfaces, user interfaces, images, artworks and computer code on the website are owned and controlled by Arbour. The design structure, selection, coordination, expression, look, feel and arrangement of such Content is protected with copyright by Arbour, patent and trademark laws, and various other intellectual property rights are applicable.
10. The Terms will continue to apply until terminated by either you or Arbour as set forth below. In case of termination of the agreement with Arbour, you may do so by closing your User Account. However, such termination shall not affect any rights and obligations that result from or resulted from or are related to your user id of the Website prior to such termination, or any Product purchased by you or any Services you availed by you prior to such termination.
11. Newsletters and communications
You hereby agree to receive communications and newsletters from Arbour via SMS and e-mails. You can unsubscribe / opt-out from receiving communications and newsletters from Arbour at any time by following the procedure set forth in the newsletters.
12. Platform and its suppliers are affiliated on basis without any warranty or condition, express, implied or statutory and specifically disclaim any implied warranties of title, merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement. You expressly agree that your use of the Website is at your risk.
13. Payment Facility: Time to time contract with third-party payment service providers come under the preview of the applicable Indian laws, to facilitate the payment between users i.e. buyers and sellers and for the collection of Platform Fees and other charges. The third party payment service providers may include third party banking or credit card payment gateways, payment aggregators, cash on delivery or demand draft / pay order on delivery service providers, mobile payment service providers or through any facility as may be authorized by the Reserve Bank of India for collection, refund and remittance, as the case may be of payment or supporting the same in any manner.